- Learn About
- Contact Us
This reporting will provide your district with valuable information regarding teacher and student usage of MathXL for School. There are two options for reporting:
Teacher Usage Report
This report is generated for your district and provides information regarding teacher usage of MathXL for School for the current school year. This report is a spreadsheet that includes:
- What courses teachers have created
- How many students are enrolled in each course
- Course start and end dates
- The book being used for each course
Download a sample report.
Admin Access to the Reporting Dashboard
Note: Admin Access is automatically available when using MathXL for School via EasyBridge Plus or Auto.
Administrators and department heads can use the Reporting Dashboard to:
- Generate visual reports on student performance across one or more courses
- View reports for overall scores, assignment results, and average time spent
- Export performance data
An admin account can be created for your district to access the Reporting Dashboard. If you have previously set up an admin account, access can be extended to courses for the current school year.
NOTE: This service is available once per quarter for customers who have purchased access codes (not available for Free Trial). A minimum of 500 students using MathXL for School in the current school year is required.