- Learn About
- Contact Us
Educators: Follow these easy steps to get started.
Are you using MathXL for School via EasyBridge Plus or Auto? Talk to your district administrator or view the EasyBridge Quick Start Teacher Tutorial. Do not follow the steps below.
- Register at mathxlforschool.com by clicking on the register button for educators. Make sure you have a teacher access code handy. Need help? Refer to the teacher registration video or the PDF resources below for detailed instructions:
- Create your course and record your Course ID. You’ll need to distribute the Course ID to students before they can register. Refer to the course creation video for detailed instruction. You can also reference this Teacher Quick Start Guide.
- Print the Teacher’s Checklist for the first day of class.
- Download and customize a student letter and parent letter to distribute to your class. Student Letter in Spanish Parent Letter in Spanish
- Review the Getting Started Guides for Instructors and Students.
If you are using CMP3, please review these CMP3-specific instructions.
- Walk through best practices for entering answers with your students.
- Browse our Videos and Training Resources.