- Learn About
- Contact Us
Students: Follow these easy steps to get started.
Are you using MathXL for School via EasyBridge Plus or Auto? Watch this student overview video for EasyBridge. Then skip to step 2 below—you do not need to register or enroll.
Register and Enroll in Your Course
Get Ready for Class
If you are using your own computer:
- Make sure you’re using a supported browser
- Use the Browser Check to make sure your computer is set up properly.
Learn how to use MathXL for School
Need more help? Check out our support options.
To access your MathXL course, you must complete an easy, one-time registration process.
Before you start, you will need:
- A student access code, given to you by your teacher or included in the MathXL for School Student Access Kit you received.(If you do not have a student access code, talk to your teacher for more information.)
- A valid email address that you check on a regular basis.
- Your teacher’s Course ID.
To register and enroll in your teacher's MathXL course:
- Go to www.MathXLforschool.com and click the Student button under Register.
- Enter your course ID in the field provided.
- Sign in with your username and password. If you do not have an account, create one by following the on-screen instructions.
- Enter your student access code in the fields provided. A sample access code looks like this:SMPLE-FRILL-TONLE-WEIRS-CHOIR-FLEES
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.